Family Math Night is just one week away!!
Join us on Wednesday, May 17th from 4:30-7:30.
The 4th Floor will be full of different rooms for the mathematically minded!
We will have activities for all grades K – 8.
Just a sample of what’s in store…
- Be a high flyer! See who can fly their paper airplane the greatest distance!
- Learn how to play PIG or ODD PIG OUT!
- Build the Tallest tower using just gumdrops and toothpicks!
- Try a toothpick challenge!
- Be part of a group Tessellation art project!
- Be the “brain” and beat the calculator!
- Get a temporary tattoo and take pictures in our PHOTO BOOTH!
Activities and games have been planned to challenge mathematicians of all ages!
You are welcome to bring family, friends, and younger siblings.
Hope to see you there!