Welcome to 2nd Grade! We’re off to a great start and are really enjoying getting to know your children as we build our class communities. Here are a few housekeeping items we wanted to make you aware of:
- If your child does not have a Home to School Connections folder, please send one in as soon as possible.
- We have snack daily. Please make sure to send it in a bag or container separate from their lunch. We are a nut free classroom. Please do not send anything with/containing nuts.
- As mentioned in our welcome letters, the children will be decorating their writing notebooks next week. Please help them collect pictures, photographs, and mementos they can glue to their notebooks. This helps make their notebooks personal and helps spark ideas for stories.
- Please be on the lookout for a letter about a Scholastic News Magazine subscription. It will be coming home soon.
- We will also be sending home a Scholastic book catalog. This is a great way to build your home library while also earning free books for our class libraries. We will submit orders at the end of every month. The first catalogs will go home next week.
- 201 Class Code: P X X 7 V
- 202 Class Code: H L F D N
We are looking forward to meeting all of you at Curriculum Night on Monday, September 17th!
Have a great day,
Ms. Mathis and Ms. Anne