401 Class Blog Week of 11/26/18
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Here are a few thing that are happening this week in class.
- On Monday morning we will have a visit to our classroom by the Brooklyn Park Rangers. They will be doing a lesson (Pathways to the Past) that ties in with our Native American unit of study, as well as our trip to High Rock Park. It should be a lot of fun!
- In social studies this week we will continue learning about the Native American Nations that lived in New York State during the 1600’s.
- In Math we will continue discussing how working with factors can help you in real world situations. We will also begin working on multiplication word problems.
- In reading we will continue reading The Sign of The Beaver, as well as a few current events articles.
- In writing we will continue drafting our realistic fiction stories as well as discussing ways to make our work stronger through revision.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!