This week is Respect For All Week.
Monday is mismatch day. Tuesday is wear blue or yellow day. Wednesday is wear orange day. Thursday is wear read day. Friday is wear a shirt backwards day.
In class, this is what we will be covering:
- We will be discussing fractions and how we can use them to compare amounts.
- We will begin an investigation comparing the amounts of sandwiches.
- We will continue to look at past ELA State tests and how to respond to reading passages.
- We will also take some time for free writing this week.
- We will continue reading The One and Only Ivan.
- We will continue reading and responding to current event articles.
- We will begin to look at the causes of the American Revolution.
- This week we will specifically look at the French/Indian war.