Grade 7 Humanities: Week of 1/25/2021: The Constitution V1
How do I begin to create a political cartoon on The Articles of Confederation?
- Ponder our study of The Revolutionary War and the difficult task of creating and governing a new nation
- Think about how each article does (or doesn’t!) meet the needs of different states with different needs and challenges
- Consider what point you want to make about this topic
What do I want to say about The Articles of Confederation?
- Choose an angle/opinion and find your “voice”
- Take a look at other political cartoons on any topic (we’ve looked at a variety of them in class!)
- What point do I want to make about the document and/or American society & government?
- Keep it simple!