It was wonderful meeting with you last night. We had a great time sharing our curriculum with you. We appreciate all of your questions and comments, and we are excited about a productive and rewarding year ahead. We have attached the powerpoint presentations for both 201 and 202. Please be sure to look at the correct class as they have our emails and our class specific Scholastic codes. Here are some concerns that were brought up last night and we were able to address:
- TA’s are in the process of being hired for grades K-3
- Construction Kids is tentatively scheduled for later on this year
- Mixed Sports is in the works but there is not a timeframe for a date yet. There are logistical components that need to be worked out.
- Last but not least, the school never provides an email group for the parents. The PTO creates google groups/email groups for parents.
- Both second grade classes follow the same specialist schedule throughout the week. Our schedule is:
-Thursday: Chess and Gym (sneaker day!)
Scholastic News flyers have been sent home. Please place all orders online. Finally, please reach out to us if you are interested in serving as a class parent.
Again, if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to email us at any time.
Have a great week,
Ms. Mathis and Ms. Anne