We’ve been working hard over the last few weeks researching our individual questions about different African countries. Our questions range from:
- How has copper, being Zambia’s most valuable resource, affected the country from 1920-2017?
- How have shifts in Cape Verde’s population affected their economy?
- Why are people in Libya being enslaved?
- How did the ivory trade affect the elephant population in Cote D’ivoire?
- How is the home life of Zimbabwean citizens affected by their government’s stance on LGBTQ+ citizens?
- How has colonization affected the way of life and the political stance in Gambia?
Just to name a few. Students researched, analyzed, and presented their data in compelling ways on their poster boards. Thank you again for organizing to get the poster boards delivered!
Please join us this week:
Students in 601 will be presenting their work on Thursday, December 21st at 1:20pm in the library.
Students in 602 will be presenting their work on Friday, December 22nd at 10:10am in Room 418.