Wise Words + Learning Photos:
- Give the pupils something to do, not something to learn; and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking; learning naturally results. – John Dewey
- Art is the most effective mode of communications that exists. – J
- Wonder is the mother of all science. – John Dewey
- I believe that the school must represent life – life as real and vital to the child as that which he carries on in the home, in the neighborhood, or on the playground. –
- If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow. – John Dewey
- A lifetime is not too long to spend in learning about the world.
- When you keep seeking to improve, you will never get bored with your craft.
- A student’s progress should be measured in terms of the questions they are asking, not merely by the answers that they are reciting.
- Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think. – Einstein
- Seek first to understand and then to be understood.
- When we enlarge our view of the world, we deepen our understanding of our own lives.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
European Exploration: Project-based Viking Ship Design Challenge Process>Products will be tested on Wed. Jan 30th in class!
501 United Nations Human Rights + Global Awareness Trip (and post-trip recess at Seth Low Park.)
Grade 5 Pure/Personal Grade-wide ESSAY SHARE in the BSI Library.
What MOTIVATED European Explorers to explore the Western Hemisphere? (Collaborative Posters + Presentations)
Ancient Maya Civilization Researched Roles (Monologue/Dialogue) Skit Performances.