On Thursday, November 5th, Cohort B students will be dismissed at the following times:
- K-2nd – 11:25
- 3rd-5th – 11:35
- 6th-8th – 11:45
Cohort A, C and D will also have a half-day due to Parent Teacher Conferences, which will end at 11:50 am.
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held in the afternoon and evening.
- Grades K, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 conferences will be with homeroom teachers.
- Grades 6, 7, 8- Parents can sign up to see either a student’s ELA or Math teacher. An additional appointment can be scheduled ONLY if there are open slots as of November 4th. If more than one appointment is booked prior to November 4th, the second appointment will automatically be canceled by the system to ensure that each family has an opportunity to have a conference.
- CLUSTER Teachers will be available. Families with siblings sign up for one spot PER FAMILY.
- Special Education teacher conferences will be scheduled on as need basis. Please reach out directly to the teacher.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR CONFERENCE SESSION
- Use your time wisely- Due to time constraints, all conferences are limited in length. If a longer conference is required, you may request an appointment for another day during Office Hours.
- Please be respectful of everyone’s time and arrive a few minutes earlier. You will be able to wait in the Zoom Waiting Room.
- Prioritize – Decide which teacher is the most important to see. Sign up to see that teacher FIRST. An additional appointment can be scheduled ONLY if there are open slots as of November 4th.
- Determine who should attend – Should both parents be present? Should your child be present? Should you bring a translator? Please have all attendees together and available at the conference time.
- When you log in to Zoom please make sure that you do so with your name and your child’s name to help identify yourself to the teacher. OR log in with your child’s BSI 686 account.
- Teachers will follow the sign-up schedule with no exceptions in order to make sure that everything runs as smoothly as it can.
Ms. Rita (Cohort KA & KB) Click here
Ms. Micara (Cohort KC & KD): Click here
Ms. Eve (Cohort 1A & 1B): Click here
Ms. Luka (Cohort 1C & 1D): Click here
Ms. Mila (Cohort 2A & 2B): Click here
Ms. Mathis (Cohort 2C & 2D): Click here
Ms. Karunagaran (Cohort 3A & 3B): Click here
Ms. Sevgi (Cohort 3C & 3D):Click here will be held next week.
Mr. O’Hickey (Cohort 4A & 4B): Click here
Ms. Anne (Cohort 4C & 4D): Click here
Ms. Audrey (Cohort 5A & 5B): Click here
Ms. Y (Cohort 5C & 5D): Click here
Middle School Teachers
6th Grade Humanities w/ Ms. Mooney: Click here
6th Grade Math w/ Ms. Marcy: Click here
7th Grade Humanities w/ Ms. Sacilotto: Click here
7th Grade Math w/ Ms. Liza: Click here
8th Grade Humanities w/ Ms. Sophia: Click here
8th Grade Math w/ Mr. Brian: Click here
Mr. Ron (Science Gr6-8): Click here
Ms. Diane (Dance K-5 ): Click here
Mr. Dennis (Science K-5): Click here
Ms. Tito (Spanish Gr6-8): Click here
Ms. Nanna (Cohorts C & D Art K-8): Click here
Ms. Shannon (Cohorts A & B Art K-8): Click here
Coach Shea (Physical Education K-5): Click here
Ms. Lee Mastropasqua (Social Worker): Click here
Ms. Nicole Apostolou (Speech Therapist): Click here
Ms. Ryan (ENL- only for students in the program): Click here